Chemical peels: which one is right for me?
At Dr. Stile’s Skin Clinic we offer many non-surgical facial rejuvenation options. Our chemical peel, specifically, is available in many different versions. We offer peels by SkinCeuticals®, Designer Peels by IMAGE Skincare, the VI Peel® by VI Aesthetics, and the HydraPeel by HydraFacial MD®.
Most chemical peel treatments are comprised of a three-step clinical process that combines dermaplaning or microdermabrasion, chemical peeling, and cryotherapy. These will reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, slight skin redundancy, dullness, and skin imperfections.
Like most other skin rejuvenation procedures at our clinic, one individual treatment will give you the optimal outcome. Most of our facial peels are recommended in a package of four to six treatments for the most desirable result.
The Chemical Peel Process
1. Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning is a manual exfoliation technique that works to safely and efficiently removing any surface debris on the skin with a dermaplaning blade–priming the skin for the chemical peel solution. This process cleans the skin thoroughly to ensure there are no free agents on your skin that may cause issues during the chemical peel process.
2. Chemical Peel – After the dermaplaning treatment, the procedure requires the use of an optimized solution formula for resurfacing the skin by removing the outer epidermis and stimulating collagen production. This reduces hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, texture, and skin impurities.
3. Cryotherapy – The final step in most peels involves an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial freezing procedure that increases the rate of cell reproduction and leaves the skin feeling cool and tight.
Benefits of a Chemical Peel
There are many benefits a chemical peel can offer you and your skin. Results from our amazing peels include:
● Improved skin’s texture and skin radiance
● Support for healthy collagen levels for firmer and tighter skin
● Acceleration of the skin’s natural exfoliation process
● Stimulation of collagen synthesis and remodel of existing collagen and elastin
● Improved skin tone and texture
● Softening and smoothing of the skin
Each of our chemical peels and products may offer slightly different results. Our certified medical skincare specialists can help determine which facial peel solution will be most suitable for you. Whether you’re looking to improve sun damaged skin, acne, acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, or skin that’s lacking luster, we have a peel that is right for you!
If you are interested in learning more about one of these treatments, please fill out our contact form or call us at (702) 243-9555 to schedule your complimentary consultation with our certified medical skincare specialist.